Some people who try to cook this sausage gnocchi soup the first time fall in love it. And it is not surprisingly. As sauerkraut and kielbasa recipe this gnocchi sausage recipe is very easy and so quick. And yet it is a delicious soup for family dinner.
- 1.3-1.4 pounds of sauerkraut;
- 1.1-1.2 sausages and bacon;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp. of butter;
- 1 tbsp. of dried paprika;
- 2 liters of broth (you can use any kind of broth);
- 1 tbsp. of flour for soup and 3.0-3.1 ounces for gnocchi;
- salt, black pepper, to taste;
- 1-2 bay leaves;
- dill, to taste.
- Cut the sausages and bacon into small pieces.
- Mix flour, salt, and egg in a bowl.
- Bring all ingredients together and knead the dough. Cover and set aside.
- Heat butter in a saucepan. Add flour and dried paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1.0-1.5 minutes.
- Pour the hot broth and stirring.
- Add the sausage and bacon, bay leaves, sauerkraut. Cover and cook over small heat.
- While our soup is cooking, make the gnocchi. Divide the dough into six pieces. Roll every piece into a rope. Then slice the ropes into 0.25-inch pieces.
- Add the gnocchi to the soup and cook until they have risen to the top.
- Add the dill, black pepper and salt. And set aside.
Serve sauerkraut sausage gnocchi soup immediately with sour cream.