Baked chicken breast cutlets are not juicy sometimes. But the chicken cutlets recipe is wet because it uses sauerkraut and fried onion.
- 1.2 pounds of chicken fillet
- 0.5 pounds of sauerkraut
- ½ cup of milk
- 5 ounces of white bread
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. of tomato paste
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper, for taste
1. Rinse sauerkraut. Drain well. And chop it a little.
2. Soak the bread in milk.
3. Mince the chicken fillet and bread using a food processor or meat grinder.
4. Chop the onion. Then sauté it in olive oil for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the fried onion (with its olive oil), sauerkraut, salt and black pepper to the minced chicken fillet. Stir very well.
6. Stir in one egg.
7. Place the bowl with your minced chicken fillet in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
8. Then make cutlets and put them on greased foil.
9. Dilute your tomato paste in warm water (about 1.5 cups). And pour the tomato sauce into the baking tray with the cutlets.
10. You have to cook your cutlets now. How long to bake chicken cutlets? The answer depends on the oven temperature. It will get 40 minutes if you bake them at 370 °F.
Your baked breaded chicken cutlets are ready. Serve them immediately.