That recipe is an example of an easy diet baking with sauerkraut.
- ½ cup of kefir or yogurt
- 7 ounces of cabbage
- 7 ounces of sauerkraut
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp. of flour
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1-2 sausages
- 1/3 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda slaked in vinegar
1. Chop the onion and sauté 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Chop the cabbage.
3. Add the cabbage and sauerkraut to the onion. Add some water and simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
4. In a bowl, whisk together kefir, eggs and salt.
5. Add flour and baking soda. Stir to combine then add olive oil and mix again.
6. Cut the sausages into small pieces.
7. Mix all ingredients of your cake together.
8. Bake the sauerkraut cake for 30-40 minutes at 380-400 °F.
That is all. Your cake with cabbage and sauerkraut is ready. Serve it hot.