That is an easy salad recipe with cabbage and sauerkraut. You can use all kinds of fermented cabbage including quick sauerkraut with apples. But to make the real healthy salad use only traditional sauerkraut without sugar and vinegar.
- 0.4 pounds of cabbage
- 0.4 pounds of sauerkraut
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 big bell pepper
- ½ onion
- 20 red radishes
- ½ lemon
- black pepper, dried coriander, dried rosemary, olive oil, to taste.
1. Chop the cabbage. Working over the bowl with chopped cabbage squeeze lemon. Stir and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Chop the carrots.
3. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips.
4. Chop the onion.
5. Cut the radishes into small pieces.
6. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Add spices.
Don’t rinse your sauerkraut. Its juice is a healthy salad dressing. And don’t use spices if you use spicy sauerkraut.
7. Add olive oil and toss gently.
Radish salad with cabbage and sauerkraut is ready. Bon appetit!