That is an easy healthy and satisfying salad with sauerkraut and pickled cucumber.
- 5-4.0 ounces of sauerkraut
- 1 big pickled cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1 big potato
- 5 ounces of mushrooms (Use any kind of mushrooms for the salad, which you like. We used fresh white button mushrooms)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil and soybean sauce, to taste.
1. Boil the mushrooms in water and cut them into small pieces.
2. Chop the onion
And the cucumber.
3. Boil the potato in water and cut it into small cubes.
4. Combine the potato, sauerkraut, mushrooms, onion and cucumber in a small bowl.
5. We should make salad dressing now. Mince the cloves of garlic with the help of a garlic press. And stir the minced garlic in olive oil.
6. Add soybean sauce and stir very well.
7. Pour the dressing over your salad and toss to coat.
Serve the salad as a cold collation or as a side dish to meat.