This is a very spicy sauerkraut salad. So be careful with it if you have any stomach problems. And do not use it as a hangover salad.
But the salad can help your digestion if you like fat meat meals.
- 0.9 pounds of sauerkraut
- 1 medium onion
- 5 ounces of Korean carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of black peppers
- olive oil
1. Rinse sauerkraut and drain it well.
2. Chop your onion and rinse it in cold water. Drain very well.
3. Mince the cloves of garlic with a garlic press.
4. Put sauerkraut in a bowl.
5. Then add your chopped onion.
6. Add Korean carrot and minced garlic.
7. Add peppers and olive oil, to taste. Stir all ingredients very well.
That is all. So easy and so spicy.