Fermented cauliflower of the recipe has beautiful crimson color. Therefore, children eat it well even if they do not want to eat traditional fermented cabbage.Ingredients:
• 4.0 pounds of cauliflower
• 1 beet
• 1 carrot
• 5-7 black pepper
• 3-4 allspices
• 2-3 cloves of garlic
• 2 tbsp. of salt (without iodine)
• 1 tbsp. of sugar.1. The heads of cauliflower divide into florets.
1. The heads of cauliflower divide into florets.
2. Cut the beet and carrot into thin wedges with the help of a grater.
3. Place all vegetables, including garlic and leaves of cauliflower, and spices in a jar.
4. Bring to boil 1.5 liters of water. Add salt and sugar.
5. Pour the salt brine in the jar with vegetables. Cover and keep the jar at room temperature for 3-4 days.
In 3-4 days, your fermented cauliflower is ready. Store it in a fridge.